- Like most pages on your site's theme, you can assign an image to the layout's header area.
- Depending on your theme's design, the page title will typically overlay the header image.
- You'll use the page's WYSIWYG editor to manage this optional content, which will display right below the page header image.
- Clicking on any of the options in this carousel will open a form that allows the user to easily and quickly send an Invite. Manage these options by using "Invite 2 - Image Options" under Content > Link Lists.
The Invite #2 page will be setup for you when the layout is installed. However, if you'd like to setup a new page with this layout, navigate to Content > Pages and choose "Add a New Page." Then, select Invite #2 as the page's template.
The page "Description" field is used to manage the message that users see when they successfully send an Invite.
Use the content editor to add or edit the information that will display at the top of your page, underneath the header graphic.
The "Header Image" field will display a graphic at the top of your page. Depending on your design, the page title may overlay the header image, as seen in the example at the top of this page.
The primary content of this layout is managed under Content > Link Lists > "Invite 2 - Image Options".
Each item in the list will need to have these fields completed:
- Name - this is the title of the item that will be shared
- Link - the URL to the information that you want to share (the email sent will link the recipient to this URL)
- Image - every item must have an image that has been formatted to these dimensions: 1200 x 675 pixels
- Description (optional) - can be used to include a helpful subtitle, which will display in the Invite
NOTE: If you are creating the images in Photoshop or a similar program, it may be helpful to know that the image aspect ratio needed is 16:9.
Note: Please make sure the title of the "Invite 2 - Image Options" link list is not changed.