To edit the Navigation, go to Content > Pages > Navigation
Use the left arrows to expand the navigation list to see child items under parent items.
Hover over an individual item to see 3 Tools: Plus to add a new item, Pencil to edit the item, Trash to remove the item.
You can reorder the navigation items by clicking on an item and dragging it to a new position up or down.
The Editor Window makes creating and editing navigation items a breeze.
- LABEL: The label is the text that is shown for your link.
- CONTENT: Choose content from your site to link to - current pages, sermons, articles, blogs or events.
- ENTER A URL: Link visitors to external URLs. (ie. http://yourwebsite.com)
- PARENT: If you choose a parent for your link then the link will be nested under the parent. In the example below, the link will appear under Contact Us as a child item.
- OPEN IN NEW WINDOW: Opens the link in a new browser window or tab depending on your visitor's settings.
Help Site - Navigation Help Article