The fullwidth template is another option for interior pages within the site. It is very similar to the default template, although the main content area is wider and there is no sidebar.
Content for the template is managed through the WYSIWYG page editor. Images placed inside the main content area that are intended to display at full-width should be 1010 pixels wide (height can vary). If you'd like the image to always span the full width of the content container, add the "responsive-image" class to the image.
Using This Template
To create a new page, navigate to Content > Pages > Add a New Page.
In the TEMPLATE field, select "Subpage Fullwidth."
Next, add your content, and once you're ready, change from "draft" mode to "publish.
Simillar to the homepage, your Subpage Fullwith template allows for up to 8 content sections to be assigned, which can contain text, images, links, etc. These sections will display fullwidth under the content of the page.
The sections are managed under Content > Sections. All of the pre-built sections for your homepage can be used for your Subpage Fullwidth template. If you'd like to create your own, below is some information about what each field is and how it works.
- Content: This is the main content block and resembles the content/styles of your age content. You can use this field to add in headings/text/buttons/links for the section.
- Background Color: Use this field to specify a hex-code color that will cover the background of the entire section. This field interacts with the other fields below, so be sure to read on!
- Background Image: Use this field to set a background image for the entire section. NOTE: If you have also specified a Background Color, then the background image will be tinted with the color you specified—if the tint is unwanted, just make sure the Background Color field is blank.
- Dark Background: Use this checkbox whenever you have specified a dark background color or image, and this will force the text of the section to display in white, to ensure good contrast and readability.
- Meganav Image: This field is not used for home page sections.
- Parallax Background: This option turns on parallax scrolling functionality for the background image.