Get Ready To Launch
Make sure to let your onboarding specialist know that you are getting ready to launch your site the week in advance to your launch day. This ensures that they can help you launch your website without hitting any bumps in the road.
Take some time to test and validate all the features on your website. All website technology should be working perfectly.
- Forms are submitting data properly and the notification email is sent to the correct address.
- Internal links across web pages are working.
- External links across web pages are working and open in a new window.
- Social media icons are linked and working.
- Feeds are connected (RSS, podcasts, social media)
- Integrations with third-party tools (if these have been added) are running smoothly.
Make sure that your website has a solid search engine optomization(SEO) foundation. Adding this information in Ekklesia will ensure success with SEO.
Help Site - Search Engine Optomization (SEO)
Make sure your website is setup to capture web data analytics.
Help Site - Dashboard Setup
Help Site - Capturing Analytics