This template features the most recent sermon with details and notes option at the top of the main landing page. Below that are tabs where you can switch between a series based view, or an archive of all sermons. There is also search bar with filtering options to narrow down a search.
Uses most recent sermon detail information. To get to the summary and notes section you can click the down arrow to expand the sermon details. You can then email or download your notes.
The series tab displays the 3 most recent series. Most recent is determined by the date of the sermons assigned to the series. The archive tab is the list view showing sermons listed in order of most recent to oldest.
You can use the search bar and filters to narrow down your search for specific content. The filters uses the following categories to narrow down the search.
1. Series - Displays all series used in the sermons module.
2. Speaker - Displays all preachers used in the sermons module.
3. Scripture - Displays all passage (Bible) books used in the sermons module.
4. Category - Displays all categories used in the sermons module.
The sermon detail billboard shows the selected sermon, details, and notes just like the landing page. Below the selected sermon is a list of the related sermons in the same series.
If you purchased this template or it was included with your site, a page will be setup for you with the Sermons #7 template assigned, located under Content > Pages. In the page settings, the "Sermons #7" layout will be selected under the "Template" dropdown.
Video Tutorial: Sermons Overview
The sermons module is located under Content > Sermons.
To create a new sermon, select the ADD A NEW SERMON button.
- Detail: This is where you choose a title, categories, series, key passage, date, and preacher. This will sort the sermon into the right places and automatically show the passage.
- Content: Step two you will add a summary, keywords, and then the actual content of the sermon.
- Add Media: This is wehre you will be able to add audio, video, an image, or notes on your sermon. You can also embed a youtube video using the EMBED CODE tab. Using external link will only create a link to that page, not embed the video on the site.
- Publish: Gives you the option to post just to certain groups or the site (site group), and then also allows you to publish at a certain date and time.
Help Article: Add a New Sermon Series