Easy Edit & Color Picker
View Your Site With Easy Edit
In the dashboard view of the CMS, use the links at the top right to click 'Easy Edit.' This will open your preview site with the Easy Edit turned on.
Easy Edit consists of 3 features:
1. Color Picker - allows you to easily change the various colors on your site. The color scheme on your site can easily be modified by selecting the individual colors via the color picker.
2. Edit Links - the site will appear with edit links (pencil icons). The public will not see Easy Edit (or any pencil icons) on your site; only you will see that. Click on one of the edit-pencil links to be taken directly to the correct edit screen for that content in the CMS.
3. On / Off - a toggle for turning Easy Edit on and off.
Updating the Color Picker
Selecting the color wheel from the top left corner will allow you to open the color picker options.
Header and Footer Colors
Getting to know the Setup Guide:
- When you see bold text with arrows, ie. Content > Pages > Add New Page, it translates to, “Select ‘Content’ from the menu, select the ‘Pages’ tab, then click the ‘Add New Page’ button.”
- You'll find links to our help documentation that include tutorial videos, a glossary, and other helpful resources.
- Our support team is ready to help you here. https://help.ekklesia360.com
- The content area background color
- The button rollover text
- The main body text color
- Heading 1, 2, 3 and 5 color
Heading Alt Color
- Heading 4, 6 and blockquote color
- Main link color and highlight color for buttons
Link Alt Color
- Main link hover color and color for buttons
- Highlight color for various areas such as the featured heading borders
These three color options update the full width dark sections and the header text area. The Dark Section Background should be a dark color such as black. The Dark Section Color should be white or a light color. The Dark Section Link should be a highlight color for buttons, etc. that will stand out on dark backgrounds.
Dark Section Background
- The default background of a full width section with the option for the "Dark Background" is selected
Dark Section Color
- The section text color of a full width section with the option for the "Dark Background" is selected
Dark Section Link
- The section link and button color of a full width section with the option for the "Dark Background" is selected