Your Subpage templates allows up to 9 content sections and 5 sidebar sections (sidebar sections only display on the sidebar template). Each section can contain text, images, etc.
Content > Sections
- Content - This is the main content block and supports the content/styles of the page content.
- Background Color - This color allows you to set the background color of the section and should be a html hex value. A good reference is http://www.w3schools.com/tags/ref_colorpicker.asp.
- Background Image - This serves as the section background image. This image should be 1,400px in width by the desired height. The height will depend on the amount of content in the section. A recommended height would be between 600px and 1,200px (double for retina).
- Section Heading - Text from this field displays as the default section heading.
- Section Background Parallax - This option turns the Background Image into a parallax background.
- Section Dark - This option displays the content in white color on top of the site default section background color or dark background image.
- Section Overlay - This options displays the site dark overlay on top of the background image with an opacity.
- Section Short Padding - Displays the section with a shorter vertical padding.
Note - The Content Section Options only apply to the full width sections and not the sidebar sections.