Your Subpage templates allow up to 9 fullwidth sections and 5 sidebar sections (sidebar sections only display on the subpage default template). Each section can contain text, images, etc., and then added to a page under the "Sections" area of your page settings.
Go to Content > Sections
Within the sections module, the following fields are used:
- Content - This is the main content block and supports the content/styles of the page content.
- Background Color - This color allows you to set the background color of the section and should be a html hex value. A good reference is http://www.w3schools.com/tags/ref_colorpicker.asp.
- Background Image - This serves as the section background image. This image should be 1,400px in width by the desired height. The height will depend on the amount of content in the section. A recommended height would be between 600px and 1,200px (double for retina).
- Dark Background - Selecting this checkbox displays the content in white color on top of the site default section background color or dark background image.
- Parallax Background - This option turns the Background Image into a parallax background.